In 21st century every business organization wants to increase their profits by using IT and management services. For that reason, ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) certification is known as a collection of the best preparation stock for Information Technology (IT) service management. It is connected with computer and telecommunication procedure. Every company is now rely on IT for making plans, working, collecting data, producing and many other vital work. ITIL certification is a sector where hi-tech possessions of any companies are saved according to its main concern and necessities. Its main source is hardware, software, network, data and data related facilities. It is introduced the most broad noticeable set of IT services.(Information Technology)
*Description of ITIL Certification
It is formed by the British Government in 1980s to give people standard knowledge and proper utilization on IT. First ITIL book was published on 1989-1996s with 30 volumes. For its noticeable publicity and demand it was published on 2000, 2001, 2007 and 2011 respectively. This book contains 8 separate groups on it management. It is more affordable and inexpensive. On July 2013 AXELOS Ltd was owned ITIL upgrading it. Now it has 44volumes in its 8th edition. To achieve ITIL certification this book is mandatory.
* Cost and course description of ITIL Certification
Generally, it is familiar as a cost saving course but it has very little cost according to its necessity. This may 3days courses $800-1100 (USD) and 5days courses cost around $3000 (USD). It reduces the long term cost and courses. To cope with the cope with challenging world, it opens new dimension with real world example to increase IT (Information Technology) quality and supply services.
Usually, there are two types of training off-peak and on-peak training. These two has different impact and time limitation as well.
Off- Peak: This training has numerous formats. In this training candidates get 3days in week or in a weekend to focus on education for those who does not have enough time.
- On-Peak: In a On-peak training method candidates can get training on a working hour like 9-5pm from Friday to Saturday.
- On-line: People can learn more things about ITIL through internet and online courses.
Normally, business related people are the viewers of ITIL. Sometimes, we can see private and public viewers of it. On the other words, a person who wants to achieve his target, they take help from it. It not only helps in IT sector but also helps to make successful project. Besides, it ensures 50% chances of excellent project. Because, using this source in project management, analyst can include much information on IT at a easy way. Similarly, it’s quite easy to find out any data about project or industrial narrate topic. ITIL is not based on any specific organization, but any kinds of organization can find its effective IT sources through it. There are the opinions on of two viewers:
1 Private Students: Private viewers are those who want to qualify and get certification regarding some requirements. This types of viewers gain credits with the help of certification. Basically students are part of this section.
- Public Students: Public viewers are those who is doing business or other occupations and want to get idea in ITIL to compete with the competitive world. They want to progress their skills, efficiency and workability.
*Levels of ITIL Certification
ITIL Certification has some crucial levels according to its students and credit systems. All types of students should follow these levels to achieve their targets:
- Problem Solution Analyst: If a candidate falls into trouble, how they will overcome and prevent it. This course is designed by APMG international. It gives 1.5 credits.
- IT service management Foundation: It is based on IT ISO or IEC 20000 to give students idea about principles, practices and manners on IT. It has 1 credit.
- IT Lean: It teaches candidates how to reducing cost, add values, hardness, and changeability. It has 0.5 credits.
- CPDE: Its full form is Certified Process Designer Engineer. It includes IT services, management, designing, documentation, and project. It is worth 1.5 credits.
- ASL2: It is based on some practical tasks. It judge candidates practical sense. It gives 1 credit.
Besides these levels of credits candidates can receive additional credits like BiSL -0.5 credits, change analyst 1.5 credits, Database management 1.5 credits.
*ITIL Certification Aims
Its aim is to provide best technique on it sector reduce problem in management, chenge management theories, and ensure best working force all over the world.
These are the common aims of ITIL Certification:
- Continuous improvement in services
- Ensure Operation service
- Increase Lifecycle
- Designing Information
- Transaction of Data
- Provide key concepts
- Plan effective strategy
- Assure well-know job
- Build up working power
Those are the most familiar aims of it. But, it aim is not limited just these factors, aims will be increased according to its users thinking.
Consequently, ITIL Certification is demand able and acceptable worldwide. It plays typical vital role to train individual with various modules and ways which the organization needs to secure their identity, and candidates need to boost up their lives.